Videogames publisher Iceberg Interactive and development studio Teotl Studios today release a playable demo for their upcoming first-person action adventure game The Ball for PC.
The demo allows gamers to play through some of the levels from Teotl Studios’ first-person action adventure puzzler, as well as play one of the Survival mode maps. The demo can be downloaded at www.iceberg-interactive.com
Iceberg Interactive’s European retail release of The Ball is scheduled for next Friday, November 12th 2010. Fully localized German, French and Dutch versions are included, as well as retail-exclusive bonus goodies, such as a bonus CD featuring the full soundtrack of the game.
About The Ball
The Ball is a first person action-adventure game featuring a full single-player experience built on Epic’s Unreal Engine 3 technology. As a swashbuckling archaeologist working on the slopes of a dormant volcano somewhere in Mexico, you get stuck in a cavern. It doesn’t take long before you realize this is more than just a cave. You reveal ancient ruins that have been hidden from outsiders for centuries and discover a mysterious artefact, a gold and metal shelled Ball. As you progress towards solving the mystery of this amazing place you must unlock the secrets of The Ball and learn to control this ancient artefact. You will also start to encounter not just puzzles and traps, but also various strange creatures – the guardians of this mystery. These creatures also have to be overcome, using only The Ball to defend you. Venturing deeper into the volcano, you reveal some of mankind’s greatest secrets…
The Ball Features
- 8 hours of single-player adventure
- Game mechanics that are very simple to pick up, immersing the user in the physics-based gameplay right from the start
- 8 huge levels to explore
- Includes bonus Survival game mode, with 4 additional levels
- Wide range of enemies to overcome, including mummies, an undead gorilla and boss characters
- Unique vehicles – an underground train and the mysterious “Ball Chariot”
- More than 30 secrets hidden away to be discovered, as well as multiple achievements for the player to earn
- Steamworks™ features including achievements and leaderboards
For more information about The Ball, please visit the official website www.theballthegame.com
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Brash Games.
Something went wrong.