Playing videogames is one of the easiest ways to unwind and relax no matter where you are. Allmost everybody has a favorite one, whether it is on a PC or a smartphone.
There is no better way to get away from daily routine than playing a thrilling game while waiting in a long queue, sitting in the airport, or just relaxing after an exhausting day.
There were pretty amazing videogames out there in 2017. Today, we’re going to talk about the most addictive and the most expected ones that have appeared on the gaming market this year. So, let’s get started.
For all of these games, we recommend using a gaming vpn to get the full spectrum of additional features and options.
Top 10 Videogames in 2017
The following examples represent everything we’re looking for in a good videogame: speed, unpredictability, the spirit of competition, and funny moments.
Best iOS Games
- Duet Game. It is one of the most difficult and addictive iPhone apps, presented in 2017. There are 2 rotating balls, which face obstacles with different levels of difficulty on their way. A good option of how to refresh your brain after long working hours.
- Battle Bay is a wonderful present for all those gamers who are in love with the Angry Birds. Battle Bay is a perfect combination of humor and fights.
- Full of Stars has an amazing storyline. Basically, you get a galaxy, the main character, comets, black holes, and a lot of enemy ships. And it isn’t so easy at all.
- Nonstop Chuck Norris. Become a Chuck Norris for a day, being the main character in the story. It is very simple and easy, but very funny at the same time.
- Flipping Legends is all about quick thinking and reactions to get your character through some quite difficult challenges on different levels.
Best PC Games
- Wipeout Omega Collection. For now, it is one of the leaders in the market of speed simulators. It has wonderful graphics, interesting storyline and levels, and is extremely addictive.
- Dirt 4 is classics, which provides really authentic off-road racing experience with excellent graphics and small details.
- Tekken 7. It is an updated version of the already well-known fighting game – Tekken.
- What Remains of Edith Finch is a narrative story, which is incredibly detailed and consists of multiple interesting settings. It is like a lot of minigames in one game. We can definitely say that there is nothing quite like this game on the market for now. So, it is worth the attention.
- Persona 5. The story, the representation of it, and the characters are very well-developed. Persona 5 is definitely on the top, since you get an interesting storyline and a qualitative battle system.
Don’t hesitate and try one of these games next time you’re going to play something on a PC or iPhone. Give it a shot.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Brash Games.
Something went wrong.