Bend Studio’s post-apocalyptic adventure Days Gone roared ahead of the competition last month, making it the best-selling game on PlayStation Store in April.
But Days Gone wasn’t the only new entry in April’s charts: both NetherRealm Studio’s bone-crunching battler Mortal Kombat 11 and survival horror shooter World War Z also made strong debuts.
Elsewhere Beat Saber continued its reign atop the PS VR charts, while Fortnite’s DLC continued to perform well.
Check out the full chart positions below.
- Days Gone (New)
- Grand Theft Auto V (2)
- World War Z (New)
- Mortal Kombat 11 (New)
- The Crew 2 (RE)
- Far Cry 5 (RE)
- FIFA 19 (4)
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (RE)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (RE)
- Minecraft (10)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (RE)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (RE)
- The Forest (15)
- ARK: Survival Evolved (RE)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 (1)
- Watch Dogs 2 (RE)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (11)
- EA Sports UFC 3 (5)
- Star Wars Battlefront II (14)
- Rocket League (19)
- Beat Saber (1)
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (RE)
- Arizona Sunshine (RE)
- Job Simulator (4)
- Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality (RE)
- Driveclub VR (RE)
- Just In Time Incorporated (New)
- I Expect You To Die (RE)
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission (RE)
- Drunkn Bar Fight (RE)
- Fortnite – The Laguna Pack (1)
- Fortnite – Lava Legends Pack (3)
- Fortnite: Save the World – Standard Founder’s Pack (6)
- Fortnite: Battle Royale – Inferno’s Challenge Pack (New)
- Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds (RE)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City that Never Sleeps (RE)
- GTA Online: Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack (RE)
- Resident Evil 2 All In-game Rewards Unlock (New)
- Rocket League – McLaren 570S Car Pack (9)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 – Welcome Pack (5)
The post Days Gone was the best-selling game on PlayStation Store in April appeared first on PlayStation.Blog.Europe.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Brash Games.
Something went wrong.