The creators of world-building phenomenon Minecraft had one additional reason to be jubilant during last month’s 10th anniversary celebrations: the game topped PlayStation Store’s best-sellers games chart for May.
Elsewhere, Bethesda’s supercharged shooter Rage 2 made its debut, action blockbuster Blood & Truth entered at number one in the PS VR list, and Fortnite continued its dominance of the DLC charts.
Check out the full chart positions below.
- Minecraft (10)
- Grand Theft Auto V (2)
- Days Gone (1)
- World War Z (3)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (17)
- F1 2018 (RE)
- FIFA 19 (4)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands (RE)
- Battlefield 4 (Re-entry)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (RE)
- The Forest (13)
- Mortal Kombat 11 (4)
- Need for Speed Ultimate Bundle (RE)
- Rocket League (20)
- Gang Beasts (RE)
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (RE)
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (RE)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (9)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (RE)
- Rage 2 (New)
- Blood & Truth (New)
- Beat Saber (1)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted (New)
- Creed: Rise to Glory (RE)
- Superhot VR (RE)
- Everybody’s Golf VR (RE)
- Job Simulator (4)
- BoxVR (RE)
- Batman: Arkham VR (RE)
- Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs (RE)
- Fortnite – The Laguna Pack (1)
- Fortnite: Battle Royale – Inferno’s Challenge Pack (4)
- Dauntless – Timely Arrival Pack (New)
- Fortnite: Save the World – Standard Founder’s Pack (3)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City that Never Sleeps (6)
- Rocket League – McLaren 570S Car Pack (9)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Season pass (RE)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – Black Ops Pass (RE)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – Year 4 Pass (RE)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Expansion Pass (RE)
The post Minecraft was the best-selling game on PlayStation Store in May appeared first on PlayStation.Blog.Europe.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Brash Games.
Something went wrong.