Halo 2: Anniversary
Xbox Game Studios
• PC Settings/Optimizations: Halo 2: Anniversary is now optimized for PC and looking better than ever at up to 4k UHD and at 60+ FPS.* Other PC native settings include customizable mouse and keyboard support, ultrawide support, FOV customization, and more.
• Campaign: Experience the next chapter in the Halo saga and fight your way through 15 unforgettable missions. Play as both Spartan-117, the Master Chief, and for the first time, the Covenant Elite, known as the Arbiter, and experience the Human-Covenant Conflict in a whole new way.
• Anniversary Edition/Update: Toggle between the remastered graphics in the Anniversary edition and the graphics from the original Halo 2 campaign. In the Anniversary edition, view Blur Studio’s spectacularly remastered cutscenes from the original Halo 2 game.
• Multiplayer: Continue your Halo adventure with 7 remastered multiplayer maps from Halo 2: Anniversary and 25 multiplayer maps from the original Halo 2, featuring a completely updated progression system.
* Look to system requirements for guidance on hardware minimum specs to achieve performance metrics
Red Dead Redemption 2 Is Now Available In Xbox Game Pass
Streets Of Rage 4 Is Now Available For Xbox One And Windows 10 (Xbox Play Anywhere) Plus Xbox Game Pass
Levelhead Is Now Available For Xbox One And Windows 10 (Xbox Play Anywhere) Plus Xbox Game Pass
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Brash Games.
Something went wrong.