Civilization VI – New Frontier Pass
• Pack #2: Ethiopia Pack. Adds one new civilization and leader, one new game mode*, one new District and two new Buildings. Available July 2020.
• Pack #3: Adds two new civilizations and leaders, one new game mode*, new World Wonders, and one new map. Available September 2020.
• Pack #4: Adds one new civilization and leader, one new game mode, new City-States, and numerous new Great People. Available November 2020.
• Pack #5: Adds one new civilization and two new leaders**, one new game mode, a new District, and two new Buildings. Available January 2021.
• Pack #6: Adds one new civilization and leader, one new game mode, new World Wonders, and one new map. Available March 2021.
*New game mode requires the Civilization VI Expansion Bundle to play.
**New leader requires the Civilization VI Expansion Bundle to play.
Game modes can include additional content such as new units, buildings, or improvements and can be turned on or off during game setup to apply significant and dramatic changes to the rules of the game.
Exclusive bonus: Teddy Roosevelt and Catherine De Medici Persona Packs
Two of Civilization VI’s leaders are transformed with a new look and new abilities when you lead America and France! “Rough Rider Teddy” excels at keeping the peace on his home continent, and “Magnificence Catherine” can use Luxuries to overwhelm the world with Culture and Tourism. Each Persona Pack contains a brand-new take on a favorite leader, with a new leader model and background, new gameplay bonuses, and an updated agenda that reflect the changes to the leader’s personality. The Persona Packs are available exclusively to owners of the New Frontier Pass and will be delivered with the second add-on pack.
Civilization VI – Maya & Gran Colombia Pack
• Civ Unique Ability: The “Mayab” ability gives Maya housing and production bonuses from Farms, and Amenity bonus for Luxury resources adjacent to the City Center. Settling adjacent to Coasts or Fresh Water does not provide housing bonuses.
• Leader Unique Ability: Lady Six Sky’s “Ix Mutal Ajaw” ability lets the Maya gain yield bonuses to non-capital cities, and a combat bonus to units, within six tiles of the capital.
• Unique Unit: The Hul’che, a stronger replacement for the Archer and receives bonus combat strength when attacking wounded units.
• Unique District: The Observatory replaces the Campus and adds a minor adjacency bonus with Farms and a major adjacency bonus with Plantations.
Also includes the Gran Colombia civilization with Simón Bolívar, the Llanero and Comandante General unique units, and the Hacienda unique improvement.
• Civ Unique Ability: With the “Ejercito Patriota” ability, Gran Colombia receives a movement bonus to all units, and promoting a unit does not end the unit’s turn.
• Leader Unique Ability: Simón Bolívar has the “Campana Admirable” ability, granting a Comandante General when entering a new Era.
• Unique Units: Gran Colombia features two unique units:
• The Comandante General is a Great General with unique abilities, including Passive and Retire effects.
• The Llanero replaces the Cavalry. It requires less maintenance, receives a combat bonus for every adjacent Llanero and fully heals when in range of a Comandante General that activates.
• Unique Improvement: The Hacienda provides Production, Gold and Housing bonuses, and a Food bonus for each adjacent Plantation. Plantations and Haciendas receive Production bonuses for adjacent Haciendas.
New “Apocalypse” Game Mode (Requires the Civilization VI Expansion Bundle to play)
• Adds Forest Fires and Meteor Showers as disaster types to all games.
• An optional, specialized game mode with exclusive rule changes:
• New disasters: Comet Impact and Solar Flares.
• Larger versions of existing disasters.
• New military unit: Soothsayer, a Support unit that can trigger natural disasters at the player’s command.
• New scored competition: Sacrifice units to volcanoes. Requires Soothsayers to use their unique action on friendly units near a volcano.
• The world enters an apocalyptic state when climate change reaches its maximum level.
• Honey. Luxury.
• Maize. Bonus.
New Natural Wonders:
• Bermuda Triangle. Naval units that pass through it receive a movement bonus and get teleported to another ocean tile.
• Paititi. Gold bonus on trade routes for the city that controls it, major adjacency bonus for Commercial Hubs and Theater Squares.
• Fountain of Youth. Grants units that pass it a healing buff.
• Caguana. Cultural. Suzerain bonus: access to Batey improvement, which grants Culture based on its placement.
• Singapore. Industrial. Suzerain bonus: Production bonus for each foreign trade route.
• Lahore. Militaristic. Suzerain bonus: Access to a Faith-purchased combat unit – Nihang – with a unique promotion tree.
• Vatican City. Religious. Suzerain bonus: Religious pressure spread when activating Great People.
• Taruga. Scientific. Suzerain bonus: Science bonus per strategic resource in cities.
• Hunza. Trade. Suzerain bonus: Gold bonus for trade route distance.
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
•Vikings Scenario Pack
•Poland Civilization & Scenario Pack
•Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack
•Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack
•PLAY YOUR WAY: The path to victory is the one you determine. Become the most scientifically advanced civilization, dominate through sheer military power, or become the foremost destination for the cultural arts.
•THE WORLD’S GREATEST LEADERS: Play as one of 24 different leaders from various countries around the world and throughout history. Build an empire of lucrative trade routes with Cleopatra of Egypt, flex the military might of your legions with Trajan of Rome, or develop a powerhouse of culture with Hojo Tokimune of Japan. Each of the leaders can be played any way you prefer, with unique abilities, units, and infrastructure in their quest for victory.
•EXPANSIVE EMPIRES: See the marvels of your empire spread across the map. Settle in uncharted lands, improve your surroundings, build new districts, and see your cities – and your civilization – prosper.
•ACTIVE RESEARCH: Unlock boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
•DYNAMIC DIPLOMACY: Interactions with other civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
•EXCITING AND UNIQUE SCENARIOS: Civilization VI on Xbox One includes four playable scenarios, each with a different setting and style of gameplay inspired by history. Be part of the colonization of Australia in “Outback Tycoon,” defend Poland from invaders in “Jadwiga’s Legacy,” choose a Viking leader to conquer Europe in “Vikings, Raiders, and Traders!”, or conquer the known world in the “Conquests of Alexander.”
•COOPERATIVE AND COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER: Up to 4 players can cooperate or compete for supremacy via online multiplayer.
Mafia II And Mafia III: Definitive Editions Are Now Available For Xbox One
PGA TOUR 2K21 Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Is Now Available For Xbox One
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Brash Games.
Something went wrong.