Educational Games for Kids (for Xbox)
But this game is not suitable for children (because it’s a little scary and not educational at all). Does this situation sound familiar?At last: a well thought-out, smart, polished, ‘console quality’ educational game pack is out for your kids.
Suitable for boys and girls from ages 3 to 18. A pack of 21 different games with 51 variations that educate in various ways like: reflexes, logic, math, memory and knowledge.
Keep track of your child’s progress with our statistics. All games have easy-to-learn controls with interesting and fun things to do.
At last, a pack of games designed to educate and make your children smarter. The game runs natively in 4K when supported.
What’s included in this Educational Games pack:
1) Reflex: Riding a tricycle. (Ages: 3-4)
2) Reflex: Riding a scooter. (Ages: 5-7)
3) Reflex: Riding a bike. (Ages: >8)
4) Logic: Jigsaw puzzles with four variations. (Ages: >3)
5) Math: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division with many variations. (Ages: >6)
6) Knowledge: World Geography of Countries/States plus capital cities. Huge game that includes all the world. (Ages: >11)
7) Knowledge: World Flags. Another huge game with many variations. (Ages: >11)
8) Memory: Sharpen your child’s memory. Three difficulty variations. (Ages: >3)
9) Logic: Mazes. Find your way out the maze. Five difficulty variations. (Ages: >3)
10) Just for Fun: Dress up a girl just for fun. (Ages: 3-5)
11) Just for Fun: Color many sketches just for fun. (Ages: 3-5)
12) Logic: Categorize the animals, birds and fish. (Ages: 3-5)
13) Logic: Categorize the colors of the objects around you. (Ages: 3-5)
14) Logic: Categorize the shapes of the objects around you. (Ages: 3-5)
15) Knowledge: Get to know the sound each musical instrument makes. (Ages: >6)
16) Logic: Learn how colors are mixed. (Ages: >6)
17) Logic: Build IQ by understanding patterns. (Ages: >4)
18) Logic: Is it a toy or is it food? Simple and fun game for young children. (Ages: 3-4)
19) Logic: Match the shape to its identical hole. (Ages: 3-4)
20) Knowledge: Learn and hear the number from 1 to 20 by popping balloons. Translated professional speech in eight languages included. (Ages: 3-4)
21) Hidden Dragon Game. Needs all games completed with 3 stars to unlock! (Ages: >4)
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Brash Games.
Something went wrong.