– Easy to play, exactly what you need to rest from the dynamics of big games;
– Level-design with no dead ends, so you don’t have to restart any level except if you really want to start anew;
– Short animated cutscenes with story elements.
Engine rooms include such elements as:
1. Power grid: it receives the power from the reactors. Each reactor has a distinct shape of routing the energy it contains. Objective of each level is to have every power grid cell filled with energy.
2. Coloring rays: they change the color of the reactor which it touches. Game starts with only red-colored reactors, then proceeds to include yellow-colored, blue-colored and non-colored, which must be first exposed to the coloring rays. Upon going into the coloring ray, player can lose the level.
3. Various obstacles that block the way.
Castle Of No Escape 1+2 Bundle Is Now Available For Xbox One
Castle Of No Escape 2 Is Now Available For Xbox One
Castle Of No Escape 2 Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Brash Games.
Something went wrong.