PlayStation Store’s biggest downloads last month have been revealed, with Rockstar’s Red Dead Redemption 2 swiping the top spot from previous chart champion Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
Elsewhere, WWII shooter Battlefield V sparred with survival horror adventure The Forest, and Farming Simulator 19 also ploughed its way into the PS4 top 20. On PS VR, the rhythm action of Beat Saber trumped all-comers, while Fortnite continued to dominate the competition in the DLC charts.
See the full list below!
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (2)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (1)
- FIFA 19 (3)
- Battlefield V (New)
- The Forest (New)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (7)
- Fallout 76 (New)
- God of War (8)
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy (New)
- Grand Theft Auto V (6)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (4)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (Re-entry)
- Need for Speed Payback (10)
- Rocket League (RE)
- Farming Simulator 19 (New)
- The Crew 2 (New)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (RE)
- EA Sports UFC 3 (11)
- Detroit: Become Human (15)
- Overwatch (RE)
- Beat Saber (New)
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission (1)
- Farpoint (RE)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR (RE)
- Superhot VR (RE)
- Firewall Zero Hour (8)
- Robinson: The Journey (RE)
- Batman: Arkham VR (3)
- Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality (RE)
- Job Simulator (5)
- Fortnite Battle Royale – The Summit Striker Pack (New)
- Fortnite Battle Royale – Deep Freeze Bundle (New)
- Fortnite – Standard Founder’s Pack (2)
- Fortnite Battle Royale – The Ace Pack (1)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City that Never Sleeps (3)
- ARK: Extinction (New)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist (5)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – Black Ops Pass (6)
- Destiny 2: Forsaken (4)
- Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass (RE)
The post Red Dead Redemption 2 was the best-selling game on PlayStation Store in November appeared first on PlayStation.Blog.Europe.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Brash Games.
Something went wrong.