Three very different PS VR experiences headline this week’s new PlayStation Store releases. Feel every inch the action hero in London Studio’s setpiece-packed blockbuster Blood & Truth. Prefer your thrills sci-fi? Take a rip-roaring trip across the cosmos from the co-creator of Rick & Morty in comedic adventure Trover Saves the Universe. Favour chills? Settle in for a mini-game frightfest with Five Nights at Freddy’s VR.
Let’s take a closer look at these and the rest of the releases this week*.
1. Blood & Truth
Battle through a bulletstorm in this slick, cinematic romp as you acquaint yourself with the worst London’s criminal underworld has to offer. It packs all the intense gunfights and thrilling encounters you’d expect from a Hollywood blockbuster, but with one key difference: it’s you at the heart of the action.
- Available: 29th May
- Pre-order Blood & Truth from PlayStation Store now
2. Trover Saves the Universe
An intergalactic villain has stolen your beloved dogs for nefarious means: stuffing the pups into his eyeholes and using their essence to destroy the universe. It’s not your traditional science fiction adventure, but we’d expect no less from the mind behind the twisted – and acclaimed – cartoon series Rick and Morty.
- Available: 31st May
- Pre-order Trover Saves the Universe from PlayStation Store now
3. Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted
Stacked full of mini-games – as well as terrifying animatronic dolls – this new spin on the acclaimed horror series re-imagines its classic encounters for PS VR, forcing you to try and escape the attention of its fearsome cast while solving a variety of puzzles.
- Available: 28th May
- Buy Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted on PlayStation Store now
The zombie survival adventure arrives on PS4. Do you have the fortitude to escape the undead and outwit fellow players who’d rather attack you for your scavenged supplies than brave the vast wasteland together? Nail-biting tension awaits those of you willing to enter the apocalypse.
- Available: 29th May
This week’s pre-orders
1. Warhammer: Chaosbane
Hungry for a new fantasy epic to sink your time into now Game of Thrones has finished? Pre-order Warhammer: Chaosbane and you’ll get early access to the dungeon crawler four days early – starting this Friday, 31st May. Whether you wage war solo or team up to fight, you’ve got your weekend plans sorted.
2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr
Alternatively if you’re missing your weekly dose of dragons and prefer your fantasy with an emphasis on open world, then The Elder Scroll Online’s upcoming expansion will usher in the return of the winged beasts to Bethesda’s MMORPG. Get yourself prepared in good time for the expansion’s 4th June release.
Out this week
Just Shapes & Beats Mega Bundle
Summer Sports Games
Super Cane Magic ZERO
Just Shapes & Beats
Warhammer: Chaosbane Deluxe Edition
Warhammer: Chaosbane Magnus Edition
Lapis x Labyrinth
Home Sweet Home (Not in New Zealand)
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa
PS Vita DLC
- RIDE 3
- RIDE 3 – Free Pack 9
- Warframe: Renown Pack XVI
- War Thunder
- Vautour IIA and Super AMX-30 Bundle
- Fiat G.91 R/4 and OF-40 Mk.2 (MTCA) Bundle
- War Thunder – PG 02 Pack
- War Thunder – Kiyoshimo Pack
- War Thunder – OF-40 Mk.2 (MTCA) Pack
- War Thunder – Super AMX-30 Pack
- Warhammer 40,000
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Marty – Maelstrom of Carnage
- World of Warships: Legends
- World of Warships: Legends – PlayStation Plus Pack
- World of Warships: Legends – Warchest
- Warhammer: Chaosbane
- Warhammer: Chaosbane – Deluxe Pack
- Warhammer: Chaosbane – Season Pass
- Warhammer: Chaosbane – Emote Pack
- Warhammer: Chaosbane – Pet Pack
- Warhammer: Chaosbane – XP Boost
- Warhammer: Chaosbane – Base Fragment Boost
- Warhammer 40,000
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Seal of Inquisition Footprint
*Release dates correct at the time of publication
The post New on PlayStation Store this week: Blood & Truth VR, Trover Saves the Universe, DayZ, more appeared first on PlayStation.Blog.Europe.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Brash Games.
Something went wrong.