Rico – Breakout Bundle
Rising Star Games Ltd.
Two cops, one case and only 24 hours to take them down… can you score the bust of a lifetime? Take the role of a loose cannon police detective and face off against criminal gangs in an exciting procedurally-generated action movie FPS. Join forces with a friend, online or locally, and take down those crooks in true buddy-cop style!
As a part of the RICO task force, your mission is clear: get in, take down the criminals and get out again. Sounds easy, but it’s not – procedurally-generated cases mean you’ll never know who or what’s waiting for you. Pick your load-out, then use the element of surprise to get a tactical edge over the enemy. Unlock new weapons, mission types and traits, or dive into Daily Play and see how high you can climb the cop rankings!
• Take down criminal gangs with extreme prejudice and solve the RICO case… you’ve only got 24 hours, detective!
• Procedurally-generated cases mean no two games are ever the same – you’ll never know what’s waiting for you.
• Crack cases with a friend, either online or locally, for co-op carnage. Two loose cannons are always better than one!
• Daily Play cases – with leaderboards and rewards – keep you coming back for more, along with unlockable weapons, traits and mission types to discover.
RICO – Breakout
A mass break-out at the San Amaro prison has brought to the streets a dangerous and unpredictable set of enemies. With a city-wide ordinance in place, the RICO team is drafted in to help.
A deadly new gang of prisoners, some still dressed in their prison-issue jumpsuits, and with weapons stolen from the prison’s armoury are holing up across the city.
In turn, players have access to a set of new weapons.
• G-18 – Fully automatic pistol
• USG45 – High calibre sub-machine gun
• K36 – Short-barrel special forces rifle
PLUS: A new lockdown level sees the player trapped in the San Amaro prison facing down the escaped prisoners trying to take them out.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Brash Games.
Something went wrong.