The casino – for many years – has been a place that millions of people flock to daily for hours and hours of fun and excitement – whilst holding out hope that the bets they place will fill their pockets with extra cash.
Offering punters a wide selection of different games to play – all offering the opportunity to win large sums of money – there is, without doubt, something for everyone.
And, just as casinos – in their physical format – have become ever popular with gamblers around the world, the same goes for its digital namesake, with online casinos increasing in popularity – virtually – as days go by. Every new slot site and online bingo brand today comes with HTML5 mobile capabilities, so we can play via our mobile device without a download, while some older slot and bingo websites still offer Android or iOS download options.
Some might say that online casinos are becoming even more popular than the traditional-style casinos themselves – with more and more companies out there providing the opportunity to play a variety of casino-style games right from the comfort of your very own living room.
One of the most popular games when it comes to online casinos are slot machines or video slots/online slots – with there being so many available to play, all offering something a little different to meet the needs of the player.
And with there literally being – what seems like – thousands and thousands of different online slots to choose from, here is a brief overview of the things to consider when choosing your slot to play.
Slot machines – winning big with RTPs
Of course, people opt to play online slots for many reasons, including the simplicity – when it comes to how to play – and the excitement that playing such games can bring.
However, although the above are both valid reasons behind why so many choose to play online slots, another major factor behind people’s decision to play particular slots is its RTP (return to player).
This is the payback percentage that the slot will offer to those who play it, which can be as high as ninety-four percent.
And with the world of online slots continually growing, online casinos are having to increase their RTP percentage to attract players to bet with them – so it is very much worth looking around to find those offering a percentage of at least ninety percent.
Online slots – the different types
As with a lot of online casino games, there is a wide range of different types to choose from – with a brief outline of some of these below.
- 3-reel slots: this style of slot usually involves players pulling on a lever to spin the wheel. 3-reel slots are very simple in their gameplay and offer you the opportunity to place a three-way wager.
- Progressive slots: just as the title of this type of slot suggests, those who play this kind of online slot can benefit from its continually increasing (progressing) jackpot. And the more money that you place on a bet, the bigger the jackpot grows.
- Bonus slots: a big favorite amongst the players of online slots, bonus slots are ones where bonuses are triggered by achieving the required combination of symbols. These types of slots also offer great excitement for the players as their chances of winning big can become even greater.
- Free spin slots: this type of online slot is a great way to find out whether you like to play it – or not. And a major benefit from playing such slots can be that with the offer of more spins, the bigger the payout that becomes available.
- Video slots: usually coming in the format of 5-reel slots video slots are likely to feature graphics and sounds and can offer as much as one-hundred pay lines. Video slots usually have attractive payouts – and the more you bet, the more you can win.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Brash Games.
Something went wrong.