Suit up and drop into the action in Rogue Company, a fast-paced third-person shooter that combines the style of the runway with the explosiveness of the battlefield. Early access is available now with the purchase of one of the Founder’s Packs, so read on for a look at the cast of Rogues, and much more.
Play as one of the Rogues, a collection of elite mercenaries who save the world for glory, riches, or perhaps more personal reasons. Take to the battlefield in 4v4 objective-based matches where you will need to rely on your squad to adapt and overcome each combat puzzle the opposition can throw at you.
Rogues are extraordinary people recruited from all walks of life to save the day, look good, and get paid. Some may approach a mission with a keen eye and tact, while others will be more suited to explode on the scene with guns blazing. Work with your teammates to create a balanced squad that can execute your mission strategy efficiently.
Each Rogue is equipped with a unique arsenal of weapons they can bring to the battlefield that can be upgraded and modified between each round:
- Primary Weapons: These are the big guns. Whether you choose a mid-range assault rifle or an up-close-and-personal pump shotgun, this weapon will allow you to define your playstyle.
- Secondary Weapons: Every superhero needs a sidekick. Secondary weapons are smaller caliber weapons that can be swapped to at a moment’s notice to finish off an enemy agent or to help avoid the reload penalty.
- Gadgets: What would a world class hero be without a selection of high-tech gadgets at their disposal? As a Rogue, you can carry both offensive and defensive gadgets into battle that will help you create distractions, defend yourself, or cause a bit of mayhem.
- Perks: Tailor your playstyle as well as you tailor your outfits. Perks help fill in the gaps of your arsenal with special passive bonuses that will help to even the odds against enemy agents.
- Abilities: Each Rogue also brings something unique to the table. Abilities can be the difference between victory and defeat, if used wisely. Explosive daggers, shield walls, and barbed wire traps are just a few examples of special abilities that Rogues might bring to the mission.
Jump in today by purchasing any of the Founder’s Packs available at PlayStation Store. Get instant access, special cosmetics, currency, and more! Suit up your Rogues with skins, weapon wraps, wingsuits, emotes, sprays, and more so you always enter the mission in style. Earn Reputation to unlock new Rogues so you can always bring the right Rogue to complement your squad.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Brash Games.
Something went wrong.